LIVE VIDEO 1 ON 1
Live Video 1 on 1 Sessions
The RINK Player Development team is excited to offer Live Video 1 on 1 Sessions to clients during this time of social distancing to assit with athletes in progressing their game. During this process, clients will get an inital assessment Zoom meeting with a RINK professional to go over what they are looking to work on as well as what we can offer them in a live video 1 on 1 session.
In the initial assessment Zoom meeting, the RINK professional will clarify the equipment needed for 1 on 1 session. For example:
- Stick handling balls
- Required space and parental requirements
The RINK professional will also speak to the parent about stick length when not on skates versus on skates, so kids are practicing in a proper manner that will translate best for when kids get back on ice.
Once initial assessment meeting has taken place, the following day Live Video 1 on 1 session will take place allowing parents and coaches the time to set up and get a plan of attack ready. Following the Live Video 1 on 1 Session, parents will receive a feedback form specifying what areas the player needs to work on. This feedback form will be provided within 3 business days of the Live Video 1 on 1 session.
Live Video 1 on 1 Sessions allow you the ability to focus on what you want to with a RINK professional to give you feedback.
For the Live Video 1 on 1 Sessions follow the instructions below:
*The initial email will prompt the client to download the "ZOOM Cloud meetings" APP from their app store.
- Once session has been purchased, client will be contacted by Andy or Jarrett via email containing a PMI (Personal Meeting ID #) clients will use to enter the assessment call and video lesson.
- This email will include the times for the assessment video chat as well as the time of the actual video lesson.
- At the time of the assessment meeting, the client will enter the coach's PMI # in the "Join" meeting tab of the app.
- Assessment meeting may take 30-60 seconds to load so be patient, please.
- Video & audio should start, meeting in session.